Our mission at The Quality Factory is to markedly improve the quality of every product and service that we come into contact with.
Our vision is to accomplish our mission by fostering excellence and the Quality Culture through close collaboration with you — our customer.
It is this Quality Culture that in-turn permanently and positively influences not only the immediate product or service in question, but also permeates all facets of your business.
To achieve our mission and vision, we collaborate with our partners and affiliates to provide you with a wide range of Quality Assurance (QA), specification development, outsource development, design verification and test engineering, testing, qualification, certification, usability, and customer service solutions.
Our primary focus is on applying quality assurance principles to developers and manufacturers of:
- Consumer and mobile electronics
- PC and game console peripherals
- Mobile phones peripherals
- Software applications
In our experience, however, the principles we use can be applied to most industries and applications.
Our QA Specialists make sense of the complex and diverse data obtained through testing, qualification, certification, and customer service issues to assess risk areas and to identify opportunities for improvement.We use an approach based-on Six Sigma and Design for Six Sigma principles. We apply these principles while pursuing a philosophy of continuous improvement (Kaizen) with the teams with whom we collaborate.
- Writing and reviewing specifications
- Creating, evaluating, auditing, and implementing quality plans
- Analyzing project structures, team dynamics, roles and responsibilities for potential quality impacts
- Developing, implementing, and executing test plans
- Writing, analyzing, and executing test cases
- Interpreting and analyzing data and metrics
- Assessing and mitigating risk
- Resolving device and process issues
- Managing the end-to-end Quality Assurance process
- Establishing statistical process controls
- Planning and implementing the product launch
We recognize that it is not always possible to assemble the right team of experts to develop a top notch product. This is especially true with technologies such as Bluetooth wireless technology, USB, etc.
That’s where The Quality Factory can help you.
Our network of experts in technologies such as Bluetooth wireless technology, USB, test tools, embedded firmware, and website applications can help you to get your product off the ground quickly and at the quality level that your customers expect.
Design Verification and Test Engineering
We offer a wide range of services both directly and through our worldwide partner relationships including:
- Developing and deploying manufacturing test equipment
- Design verification and test engineering services such as:
- Test planning
- Test case writing
- Data analysis
- Bug reporting
- Test technician services
- Test case execution
- Refining test procedures
- Bluetooth wireless device testing
- Conformance and Interoperability testing
- Bluetooth Qualification
- Compatibility testing
- Customer service
We offer training for small to large groups and organizations who wish to sharpen their skills in such areas as:
- Quality planning and test execution
- Statistics and factory testing techniques
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Optical tracking technology
- RF and wireless protocols and testing techniques
- Sustaining engineering practices
- Statistical process control
- Customer service
We have partnered with MindShare (a leader in technical training) as well as with Jean Chin and Roland Becker (two of the leading Bluetooth Qualification Experts) to provide you with a one day and a five day Bluetooth training class.
In addition, we can offer personalized training for companies wishing to refine their team’s skills, learn more about Requirements EValuator tools, or learn specific technologies such as Bluetooth, USB, HID, etc.
Quality Assurance Tool Expertise
Our QA Specialists have been exposed to many QA and testing tools, and have experience at judiciously employing these tools in various settings and environments. In our experience, most improvements can be achieved without complex and expensive tools. That’s why we developed the Requirements EValuator line of products!
- DiagZ: A complete project and risk management solution designed specifically for hardware development.
- DataDyno: An automated hardware testing solution that also enables remote testing of hardware.
We are also familiar with third party products such as:
- Inflectra’sÂ Spiratest as a Certified Solution Provider.Â Spiratest is a low-cost, easy to use tool for managing requirements, test cases, and incidents/bugs
- HP (Mercury) Quality Center, QuickTest Professional, and TestDirector (requirements and test case management)
- QI Macros,Â JMP and Minitab (statistical analysis and process control)
- Web Link Validator (website link checking and analysis)
- Microsoft Product Studio (bug tracking and risk management)
Where applied judiciously, tools such as these can greatly benefit a business. The more complex the tool, however, the more overhead it creates. Therefore we advocate leveraging the tools our customers are already using before acquiring additional tools.
User Experience Analysis and Customer Service
Our QA Specialists are skilled at understanding the Voice of the Customer and in turning customer needs into requirements, then testing to those requirements to ensure that the needs are met.Â To do that, our QA Specialists can help you deliver the desired user experience by:
- Establishing surveys and analyzing results
- Heat Mapping for websites and applications
- Establishing usability studies and analyzing study results
- Supporting multi-variable experiments
- Design for Six Sigma tools such as Kano charts, etc.
You receive an end-to-end Quality Assurance solution that is customized to your specific business, product, or service needs.Our worldwide network of partners enables us to offer services in all geographic regions including Europe and the Far East and to match the appropriate service to your needs.If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our services and our pricing structure, please contact us. We will be in touch with you within one business day to better understand how we can best serve your needs.